Friday, November 1, 2013

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

Another 2fer week.  Boy!  It has been so crazy hectic lately!

So, let's cut to the chase

Last week: 243.00 lbs
This week: 242.50 lbs

Another loss this week, down another .50 lbs. 

This is currently my lowest weight ever while being at TOPS.

We had a fantastic guest speaker at the meeting last week and his visit has helped keep me motivated this week and even get through the temptation of Halloween.

The gentleman that came out is a life and wellness coach.  He really helped put some things in perspective for me.  I also think I need a life and wellness coach on a weekly basis!

I am now trying to see the bigger picture and determine if my daily actions will help me get to where I want to be.

Something I did on Monday this week before our guest speaker was this:

 
The scales at home were showing I was down and I needed a reminder to keep going and get through the day.  Now that it is long sleeve weather, I decided to write myself a little note on my wrist with pen.  That way, every time I reached for the fridge, I would see this and hopefully second guess my actions.  I would never consider doing this permanently with a tattoo.  For a couple reasons, the main one being I am a HUGE chicken and secondly, I tend to ignore a message if I see it too often.  This way, I can wash it off and start fresh each day.
 
I managed to get through Halloween last night and only ate about 100 calories of candy.  Part of my technique was buying candy at the last minute, only buying enough and picking something that is easier for me to say no to.  As for the candy the kids brought home...I will just have to keep telling myself I don't need it!

2 comments:

  1. You did great last night! I, on the other hand, did not! Love your motivation technique - I just might try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on dropping some weight, you did a great job this past week. Keep up the great work! Loving your motivation technique, I may just steal it for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete