Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Truth of Tuesday Night

So, the truth of Tuesday night is that I didn't go to my meeting.

Next week brings the beginning of September and my re-commitment 100% to everything.

This summer has just been so busy.  My TOPS group typically dwindles down to just a few people each week during the summer, but I have missed more meetings this summer than in previous years.  However, this summer has been busier for us than in previous years too.

From what I could tell by the scales at home, I was down a bit at least.

I've upped my water intake and have done better with that.

If you read my last post, I mentioned my new Facebook page and put in the link for it.  Apparently, I'm new or something...because the link didn't work.  I soon realized that I had to make the page "live" for that to happen.

So, it's done, I think it's safe to say you can now click HERE

                                                                                                                                                HERE
HERE
                                                                           or HERE

and be taken to my page!

2 comments:

  1. Yay got your link to work and I liked it! :) Great job so far! Baby steps until you get back into your groove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you and your new Facebook page!!

    And proud you at least managed to keep track of your weight at home... "A" for effort!! :-)

    ReplyDelete