For me, it started out strong, peetered out in about April and never recovered.
I even tried to pull it together over the last month and still couldn't do it. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone by not following through with my TOPS workout plan, but in truth....I didn't follow it even one tiny bit! Things around here got too hectic and I wasn't focused. Even though the New Year renewal and resolution thing tend to wear out, I do always feel refreshed and eager to start a new.
Together with two of my blogging buddies, we are coming up with a plan to help motivate ourselves and possibly others for 2015. I'm sure at least one of us will blog our plans for each month, so make sure you pop over to visit Julie and Ashley's blog.
Ashley's last post had her listing 15 things she wanted to accomplish in 2015. I felt it was a great list, with some things I would never think to put on, because my mind wouldn't view them at BIG things, so in the spirit of all things 2015, here is MY list!
15 for '15
- Commit myself to this new challenge with by buddies
- Make no excuses to NOT go to TOPS
- Spend more time outdoors with my kids
- Read more, both to my children and for myself
- Minimum of 90 minutes of exercise a week
- Donate to our local food bank on a weekly basis
- Put some money in a savings account
- Organize decor ideas for our move
- Be the best Spark and Brownie leader I can be
- Do some strenght training
- Try at least 6 new recipies, even if they are just for myself
- Minimum of 3 "Date Nights" with my husband
- Have 1 month of "NO GAINS" at TOPS
- Get a new hair style
- Be more organized in general
There you have it....what sort of things are on your list for 2015?