Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

Things around here have been super busy!  I love crafting!  Plus, it gives me something to do with my hands, other than eat!  So, with the help of my mom, I started a little craft business.  I have been fortunate enough to actually make a few sales on one of the items, and every spare minute has been spent working on those items.

I'm still laid up with my foot.  I also haven't been real careful with what I have been eating.  At some point, something is going to give and I suspected that tonight on the scales would be it.

Last week:  253.25 lbs
This week: 251.25 lbs

Loss of 2.25lbs!

Pretty stellar on my part.  My only explanation is that I must be eating less than I figure I am.  It sure doesn't feel like it and I can only imagine how much better the results would have been had I not had that ice cream or muffin.

So, I will once again make my weekly vow to eat less junk!

Here's to another great week and I hope you all have the same!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! Crafting is definitely a good idea. Another idea that works is reading a magazine while you watch tv. I tend to get bored during commercials but if you have a magazine handy you can read instead and the commercials will go by super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy! So good to hear you've had another loss! Not so good to hear your foot is still bothering you! :( For the first time yesterday I actually had to call off work because my knee was so swollen it looked like someone tucked a basketball in my jammies! :-O

    I am VERY interested in your crafts, however... I'm unsure of how it would work with me being stateside and all... I've never bought anything from a Canadian before! ;-)

    Message me on facebook and let me know what shipping rates would look like, and also if there is a price difference due to my location. I would want a Tom Turkey (that's what they're called, right?!) sent to my friend in Kansas City, Mo; and I would like the square pumpkins for myself (I'm in Cape Coral, FL).

    Let me know!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete