Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Truth of Tuesday Night

Here's to hoping this post is back to it's regular self.

It's been 3 weeks since I last went to my TOPS meeting.

Last time I was there, the scale weighted in at:

247 lbs

This week:

246 lbs

Yes, I lost a pound, but it took me 3 weeks to do that.

It was hard going back...it goes to show just how easy it is to quit.  If I didn't have a role as leader at TOPS, it would have been so easy to just not go anymore.

What about you?  Have you ever quit something because you just didn't want to face going back after an absence?



Weigh In Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is so uncomfortable sometimes going back. I think the fact you were gone 3 weeks and you lost 1 pound is incredible. That means that you have already have in place healthy lifestyle changes to support where you are at. I know that is not where you want to stay, but it just means you are getting closer and closer to where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onwards and downwards!! A pound is a pound chick!! :) Well done on the loss!x

    ReplyDelete