Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

I had to go back a bit to see when the last time I posted on a Tuesday was.

Turns out it was July 23!  I was on holidays for 2 weeks and wanted a break from it all and last Tuesday I was unable to attend due to prior commitment.

So I went back this week, dreading what the scale had to tell me.  Last time I had been up 1.75 lbs and I didn't image 3 weeks of sitting around and eating could help.

Here are the numbers:

Last time: 244.75 lbs
This week: 245.0 lbs

Gain of .25 lbs

Pretty awesome actually!  I am pleased and once again taking that as a sign to start fresh.  Get back on track and actually focus!

That's my goal, it's time to remember that I am an adult that controls my own future!

Until next time,

Amy

Edited today for the link up!

Weigh In Wedneday

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic Amy, I'm back to WW tonight after 3.5 weeks off. I'm quite afraid of my results there's been a lot of indulgences!!!

    ReplyDelete