Walk my required km for each day - 5.70 km Lose 1 lb
- 30-Day Water Challenge
Food Journal EVERYTHINGand stay within my calorie limit (1565 as per Lose It)
- TOPS CHALLENGE - No salty snacks
3 out of 5 (details below)
- I'm still knocking it out of the park with this one. At this point, we are only half way through the month and I am well on my way to having my required km in by the end of next week.
- I lost 1 lb...no more, no less, but I am pleased
- I have not been doing so well with my water challenge and intake...the reason? Laziness! I have failed to yet print out the check list and tape it into my book for visual reference. I clearly need that to make it work
- I managed to log everything, the good, the bad, the fattening...I did NOT however stay within my calorie limit. Well, I guess I did if I lost a 1lb....that is what my weekly goal is set to on Lose It.
- Salty snacks are usually not my calling. I thought I did well until I remembered I had a handful of chips on the weekend.
Goals For The Week
- Walk my required km for each day - 5.70 km
- Lose 1 lb
- Print out check list for the 30-Day Water Challenge until the end of October
- Food Journal EVERYTHING and stay within my calorie limit (1559 as per Lose It)
- TOPS CHALLENGE - No potatoes
I want to try REALLY hard this week to stay under my calorie allotment. I am not able to do that and refrain from eating back my exercise calories though...I need to exercise to give myself enough to eat. I also have a real problem...when I have any left over calories at the end of the day...I mentally try and figure out what I can eat to use those up. I am then driven to do so.
I really am hooked on the treadmill. I find myself getting on it twice on the weekends to deal with the afternoon boredom and the desire to snack. I have also done a bit of running. I'm not using any program, because I am not ready to commit to it yet, but I just watch the timer on the treadmill and every 5 minutes, I run for 1 minute. It's not exhausting to the point where my legs are jello. I have not decided if I am ready to increase it yet, because I don't want to risk injuring my foot again. I also can tell I am getting more fit. I can easily walk on the treadmill for a good hour and don't feel like my legs won't carry me when I get off. I can walk up the stairs a little easier and my recovery time after is shorter.
What are your goals for the week? Join me in the link up!