Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

I am an intelligent person
I will control my emotions,
not let my emotions control me.
Every time I am tempted to use food to satisfy my frustrated desires, build up my ego or dull my senses,
I will remember - even though I overeat in private,
my excess poundage is there for all the world to see!

So, it's been such a long time since I have faithfully gone to TOPS and weighed in.  I was there for our yearly Christmas potluck in
mid-December.

Last weigh-in: 250 lbs
This week: 256.50 lbs

That's a honkin' gain of 6.50 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, it's the new year and I have our monthly challenge lined up to keep me motivated!  I've got this!  I really plan to make progress this year.

Let's compare where I was last year versus this year

January 2014: 243.25 lbs
January 2015: 256.50 lbs

Overall gain of 13.25 lbs

I have my work cut out for me...not only do I need to lose weight, I have to make up ground from all my hard work last year.

I can do this though, I just have to focus and count on my challenge peeps to keep me focused!  They have been awesome at it so far!

Here is to a good week!  My TOPS goal is to get a star each week for the rest of the month.  To do that I have to lose weight or stay the same.

You take my hand, 
and I'll take yours,
and we'll start out today.

For a helping hand is what we need to help us on our way.
The way to goal is a lonely road, 


we need someone to care.
Reach out my friend and take my hand, 

and then we're almost there!

1 comment:

  1. 2014 was a craptastic year for alot of people. I myself put back ALL of the weight I lost in both 2013 and 2014!! So, time to reverse the scale, and shake it off!! [insert Taylor Swift catchy tune here].
    Together, us Three Amigos are going to take 2015 and make it our bi*ch! We got this!!!!
    Love you!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete