Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Truth Of Tuesday Night!

So, I decided to finish up my food diary yesterday...made it only a 6 day affair...but it was really helpful and was part of the reason I did well on the scales.

I told you all that I had a good feeling for the scales this week.  It was one of the few times that I have been SO anxious for a Tuesday night.

Let's get right down to business shall we?

Last week: 261.75 lbs
This week: 256.50 lbs

YUP...those numbers are correct!

That's a loss of 5.25 lbs!!!

If I was actually able to, I would do cart wheels!!

Awesome right?

So, this is what I have decided.  I will keep my food diary every day (just not post it on here, cause that could get boring) and keep up the running.  I must admit, at this point I am slightly addicted to the running.

I also decided that Tuesdays are my "free days" where I don't have to worry about counting calories.  I came up with this idea today after I had eaten my calorie content for the day by noon.  I find though after a week of monitoring what I eat, I AM FAMISHED!  By having my "free day" I am less likely to really over-indulge. I mean, I don't make dessert on a Tuesday!  Where as on the weekend, I am home all day and would use that as my opportunity to graze all day long on junk!

What is the worst part of the weight loss though?  My calorie intake for the week has gotten lower, meaning I need to actually eat less or exercise more!

Ok, now for the restricted food item for the week:

Hard Cheese

I will not even attempt this one.  Cheese is my regular source of protein or when I am real hungry, I use it as a quick snack to tie me over until the next meal.  It's not a big problem for me, but I hope it helps the member who chose it!

Until next time,

Amy

4 comments:

  1. I am so effin' proud of you it isn't even funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great numbers you pulled this week!! Keep up the great work!! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME LOSS THIS WEEK!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing loss! Congratulations! I remember how good those used to feel. :)

    ReplyDelete