Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Wow!  What a week to try and watch what you eat and track it.  It's good that I have to be accountable to my group next week or I wouldn't even try.

My calorie intake limit for this week is: 1648

Today, I didn't make out too bad....1705, over by 57.

I did my very best to really cut back on eating today, because I knew that I would not be able to resist the temptation of the chocolate bars here for the kiddies.

I wasn't hungry at breakfast time and I really do try my best to not eat if I am not hungry.  I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it usually the one I cut back on because my stomach allows it.

Lunch today was:

1/2 bagel
4 tsp. butter
1 1/2 slices of black forest ham
30 g. Havarti cheese
2 sweet pickle slices

369 calories

Dinner today was:

1 cup tomato soup make with 1% milk
1 grilled cheese sandwich
7 crackers

529 calories

Pretty good right?

Ok, time to count in the treats:

807 calories

That is why I am over and also why I am going to bed hungry.

Dinner had no real source of protein, which always leaves me hungry...I know that...but I had to make a choice and I KNEW 100% without a doubt that I would over-indulge in chocolate!  History is a pretty good indicator of it!

So, not too bad and if my evening hadn't been so late...I would have gotten on the treadmill and tried running on my foot!

Here's to a better tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment