Be prepared to be underwhealmed.
- Abby and I had a short 15 minute walk. I intended it to be about 30, but someone had to pee and we just headed home instead.
- nadda, a full 24 hours of sitting around.
- Woke up early to walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes....hated EVERY minute of it!
- 15 minutes of snow shovelling
- Big Ol' goose egg - none
- Let me think....oh yeah...another day of nothing!
- I didn't to anything concrete, but I did go grocery shopping and browsing around Costco.
Next week will probably be a bit of a write off towards the end. I am having my gallbladder removed and that should lay me up for a few days. I'm hoping come mid-late April, I will be 100% on all ends and be back on my game 100%. For now, the best I can do is focus on the eating. I have eaten more than half of a red pepper raw in my lunch over the past week!