Sunday, July 21, 2013

Roadtrip Review - Week 1

Ok, so if you read my last post, you will remember that my blogging bestie and I decided to go for a  walk and meet each other half way (Troutville, VA)
 
Let's go over the rules again shall we?

  • The total distance to Troutville is 997 km
  • We have 170 days until December 31, 2013 (the end date) and that means we need to walk   5.8 km a day.
  • Our daily, everyday walking counts, but only up to half of our required distance (so 2.9 km)
  • Each 30 minute of non walking/running exercise counts as 0.5 km, up to 3.2 km of our total
The Route:

We are following the red "direct" route
The road so far:

July 14 - 20

Sunday: 3.17 km (Total) 2.9 km (Eligible)

Monday: 3.06 km (Total) 2.9 km (Eligible)

Tuesday: 3.82 km (Total) 2.9 km (Eligible)

Wednesday: 6.63 km (Total) 6.37 km (Eligible)

Thursday: 5.79 km (Total) 3.4 km (Eligible)

Friday: 4.5 km (Total) 2.9 km (Eligible)

Saturday: 8.02 km (Total) 6.07 km (Eligible)

TOTAL ELIGIBLE KM's FOR THE WEEK:  27.44 km
GOAL: 40.6 km
-13.16 km (behind)

So basically, I am about 3 days behind

Julie had a much better week then I did, go check out how far she got!  She also has a funky map to show how far she was from home and I need to wait for her to tell me how to do that too so I can tell you where I am on our route.

I need to pick up the pace or I am going to find myself on the treadmill at 11:59 pm on December 31!

1 comment:

  1. You know you're tired when you read the line "Julie had a much better week than I did, go check out how far she got!"

    as

    "...Go check out how FAT she got!"


    LOL. I need to go to bed! Keep up the good work girly we WILL make our goals!!

    ReplyDelete