If you need a reminder about the challenge, go and read this post that introduces it.
I had to improvise my pics a bit and didn't end up taking them all on the appropriate day.
- Dinner - This is not the perfect example, but April 1st happened on a Tuesday, which is my TOPS meeting night and I don't eat before the meeting and grab something when I get home around 8:30 pm. I also usually allow myself a treat those nights and this dinner was leftover chocolate chip pancakes!
- Work Out Clothes - This is my typical workout wear. I have my Team Dean shirt from my favorite show Supernatural (interesting fact...my bff Julie has a Team Sam one that I sent her for Christmas), my grey capris, socks, running shoes and a pony tail.
- Water - A sample of my different water glasses and containers.
- Breakfast - When I am on the ball, this is a perfect breakfast for me....poached eggs. This actually was dinner Sunday night..the first thing I had eaten in a few days.
- Smile - A smile with me and my little girl...she makes me smile everyday.
- Movement - I missed day 6, which was movement...there just hadn't been any opportunity for that lately. I will catch this one up!