If you need a reminder about the challenge, click this link. If you missed last week, find it here.
Below is my collage of photos for week 2.
- Movement - this is from last week, and I was so happy to see the movement of my sheets on the clothesline...nothing better then fresh hung sheets!
- Fruit - some lovely red grapes...they were so sweet.
- Inspiration - my kids are easily my best inspiration.
- Sweat - I don't work out hard enough to sweat...it's not my thing....but I always sing this song in my head when I hear the word sweat. - "girl, I'm gonna make you sweat...sweat till you can't sweat no more"
- Outside - Abby and I enjoying one of the first nice spring days
- Body - While I don't have a full appreciation for my body yet, this is it in progress.
- Snack - I'm ashamed to admit is was "cookie day" for the girl guides. I proudly supported them and continued on to eat the full box over weekend.
- Shoes - YUP! I am a croc wearer. If I am not in my running shoes, you will find me in these.