First up, the review and breakdown of last week's goals!
Walk my required km for each day - 5.70 km
- Lose 1 lb
- Food Journal EVERYTHING and stay within my calorie limit (1552 as per Lose It)
- Maintain my uncontrollable PMS eating this weekend.
2 out of 5 (details below)
- I at least had my walking going for me this week, and I'm sure it helped a bit
- No loss this week, a gain of 0.75 lbs actually
- Towards the end of the week, things got a bit out of control food-wise and my journalling didn't reflect it 100%
- The PMS eating would be the reason for the failure of the above 2
- I'm always pretty awesome...I included it so I could accomplish at least one goal this week!
Goals For The Week
- Walk my required km for each day - 5.70 km
- Lose 1 lb
- Food Journal EVERYTHING and stay within my calorie limit (1557 as per Lose It)
- Focus on my 30 Day Water Challenge again
- Accomplish the tasks on the April Fitness Photo Challenge
- TOPS Daily Inspiration Tasks
I need to stay under budget this week. As I type this, I am making myself my own frozen lunches of chicken linguine with mushrooms and tomatoes. There is a Lean Cuisine version that I like. The only problem is the chicken is gross and feels like rubber. I realized that I can make my own version that is yummier. I intend to keep it under 400 calories, which is a reasonable lunch. I'm also not going to drink as much pop.
Walk, walk, walk...that is still where I am. The weather is getting nicer, so I am hoping for some family walks after dinner.
April Fitness Photo Challenge
This is a new challenge that myself and a couple others are doing this month. You can read my original post here. I will put my blog post up with the pictures on Sundays. Check out Julie and Ashley's progress with the challenge too!
This week's challenges are:
- Work out Clothes
- Your inspiration
TOPS Daily Inspiration Calendar
This week's ideas include:
- Look for ways to cut 100 calories from your meal plan today
- Add fiber to your diet through vegetables, fruits and whole grains
- Dining out? Skip the bread or chip basket.
- Grocery shopping? Park farther away and walk.
- Add an extra block to your walking routine.
- Add sliced cucumbers to your sandwich or salad.
I have a lot on my plate and I don't intend to accomplish all of them, but I now have enough choice to pick and choose.