Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

Yahoo! I am officially back and in recover mode. My surgery went well and I am feeling pretty good.  I went back to work today and it is nice to get back into the normal routine of things.

I had really hoped that the combination of my gall bladder and gall stones would have weighed about 40 lbs, resulting in an a triumphant loss tonight at TOPS.  Turns out, that was wishful thinking.

The last time I attended my meeting was March 19th

248.75 lbs
This week: 247.75 lbs

That is a loss of 1 lb.  I contribute it to the fact that for 3 days, I really only ate Popsicle's and ginger ale.  My appetite was diminished and I am hoping to keep that momentum going.  I want to try and embrace the feeling of being satisfied with a smaller amount of food. 

I went for a slow walk at work today.  No speed walking for me yet.  I cannot lift over 10 lbs until the end of April, so I am using those same guidelines for heavy exercise, such as running.  For now, I will continue to plod away slowly.

I am focused to keep the scale going in the right direction.  I am also going to start logging my food again. 

Here is to a good week!

2 comments: