Friday, January 18, 2013

I've Got Those Panties On!

So, since I posted yesterday, I have dragged out the big girl panties and hiked those suckers to my armpits!

I have gotten on the treadmill for 30 minutes and walked at a comfortable pace.

I have also been doing a food log again.  Partly because as much as I would like to deny the truth that is makes a huge difference when you are committed to it and partly because I started a new contest with my TOPS group and one of the way to earn "points" is to do a food diary.

So here is a quick rundown of yesterday

My daily calorie budget was 1637

Food calories consumed - 1592

Exercise calories burned - 125

That is 169 calories under my daily budget

As for today, my breakfast/lunch looked like this:


From left to right:

- 18 Special K Cracker Chips - Cheddar Flavor
-3/4 cup raspberries
- 25g almonds (little container with green lid)
- 3 bacon wrapped chicken bites
-1 cheesestring
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 2 tbsp veggie dip (little container with pink lid)

I also had a Skinny Cow chocolate bar.

Dinner was a hamburger with a serving of potato chips

Daily Calorie Budget: 1637

Food Calories Consumed: 1517

Exercise Calories Burned: 160

280 Calories Under budget

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! One day down, you can do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start! You can do this

    ReplyDelete