Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Food Journal For February 5, 2014

I need to start logging...it helps...I have proved it to myself before.

Breakfast - 161 calories
  • 1 poached egg
  • 1 slice of bread - NO BUTTER
  • 1/2 banana
Lunch - 396 calories
  • 2 slices of bread
  • 1 tbsp cheeze wiz
  • 2 tsp margarine
  • 1 banana
Dinner - 1052 calories
  • nachos and cheese
  • 2 cups honey nut cheerios
  • 1 1/2 cup of 1% milk
  • 1/2 piece of cake
  • 30 g marble cheese
Exercise - 798 calories
  • walking - 217 calories
  • 1 hour snow shoveling - 581 calories
Total Calorie Allotment: 1593
Total Calories Eaten: 1661
Total Calories Burned: 798
End Total:  -730

Wednesdays and Weekends are by far my toughest days!  Wednesday because it's just me and Abby at home.  I was doing ok until I came back in from shoveling snow.  From then on I was HUNGRY!  To top it off, I hadn't planned anything really for supper due to hockey.  But hockey was cancelled due to the weather and I had to come up with something to eat.  I had nachos, but it wasn't what I wanted and it didn't hit the spot.   That lead to the cake and the cereal.  If the exercise numbers are correct, I had the calorie range to not worry about it.  I'm not betting the farm on the fact that snow shoveling burned almost 600 calories.

Tomorrow is another day and I will do better being at work.  I'm not sure what lunch will be, but perhaps I stop and get some lunch meat.  Hopefully blogging this will help me be more accountable.

Despite my weight gain yesterday, I don't feel like I actually put that much on. My clothes felt looser and I didn't feel bloated.  It's also a particularly "female" time for me right now, but often I find I loose a bit of weight during that time, but maybe not this time around.  Ah well, it doesn't really matter, I am still working towards being healthier and that doesn't always mean being thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment