Friday, February 7, 2014

Food Journal For February 7, 2014

Breakfast - 317 calories

  • 2 slices of toast
  • 1 Tbsp light peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup apple juice
Lunch - 436 calories
  • 2.5 cups tomato soup made with 1% milk
  • 7 soda crackers
Dinner - 450 calories
  • 1.5 cups homemade macaroni and cheese
Snacks - 1055 calories
  • 10 cups popcorn
  • 1 Caramilk bar
  • 1 bottle of ginger ale
  • 3/4 cup pineapple
Exercise - 325 calories
  • walking - 325 calories
Total Calorie Allotment: 1593
Total Calories Eaten:  2258
Total  Calories Burned:  325
End Total: + 340

I have decided...I need to tell my husband to not bring me home popcorn from the hockey game on Thursdays.  This honestly makes me so sad....it's the BEST popcorn.  It might be ok if it was my only indulge for the whole week, but it's not.  I was thinking about it today while I was eating it at work...shoveling the tiny "garbage" bits into my mouth, spilling down my shirt and every where else.  I was disappointed.  At this point in the bag, it should just be garbage, but it's so salty and buttery and just perfect!  Now, I didn't need the chocolate bar and pop today either. It wasn't a bad day if you took that away.  The thing is though...it's all well and good to say that, but most of my days are the same.  I spend a great deal of time talking myself out of junk I don't need.  Sometimes I overcome it and other days, it just occupies my mind so much that I have to have something.  Le sigh!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe send Brian to the game with a quart-sized sandwich bag and have him only bring you that much back home to eat of the popcorn? You still get your treat, but in a manageable size??

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete