Friday, January 31, 2014

Follow Through Friday - # 3

This is the 3rd week I have joined this link up and I quite like this one!

FatChick2FitChick
It's a great place to set some small goals for the upcoming week and review the goals I set the previous week.

Let's see how I did with last week's goals shall we?

My goals from last week:

  • walk my required km for each day - 5.70 km
  • Lose 1.50 lbs
  • Take a picture of myself everyday
  • No chips 
2 out of 4 (details below)

  • I am not having any trouble maintaining my km for my walking challenge at this point
  • I actually lost 3 pounds, which is awesome!
  • I've given up on this one for now...not because I don't think it's valuable, only that it's boring.  BUT I will make a point to be in pictures with my family if we do something fun.
  • I totally failed at this one too.....it seems like the minute our TOPS group picks a "restricted food"

Goals For The Week

  • walk my required km for each day - 5.70 km
  • Lose 1.50 lbs
  • Start my 30 Day water challenge - Feb 1 - March 2 - see blog tomorrow for more details
  • Do at least 3 - 10 minute workouts with weights - TOPS challenge for the week
  • Log my food

Food

I dusted off my Lose It account and have promised myself I will log food for the next week.  This means I have to just eat plain food that I can calculate calories with easily.  Necessary?  No, but anytime I try this and have something I can't log easily...I quit and say it's too much trouble.

Exercise

I'm finished up the first month of my walking challenge.  At this point I am right on track and should actually finish a bit ahead.  I can't even express how impressed I am with myself and this challenge.  I have committed to walking on the treadmill 6 out of 7 days.
I'm also going to dust off my hand weights and use them for 10 minutes a day until Tuesday.  I want to finally complete a week long challenge that TOPS presents for us!

How did you do this week?  Are you setting yourself some goals for the following week?  What is your plan to keep them?

No comments:

Post a Comment