Thursday, January 23, 2014

Non-Scale Victory # 17

I had to think all day about what  my non-scale victory.

I think when you have big challenges to overcome, you tend to conquer the same one time and time again.  For me, it's still an accomplishment, but not excited to write about!

I have been going pretty steady on the treadmill for almost a week now.  I am not letting life get in my way.

My non-scale victory is that.  To me more exact...not letting my kids be the excuse.  I would often say I can't get on the treadmill while the kids are still awake and by the time they go to bed, I'm too tired.

Each Thursday, my husband and son go to the hockey game, leaving just us girls.  I do normally get on the treadmill once the kids are in bed at 8 and then don't sit down until 9.  BUT, I miss just relaxing, playing around on the computer, etc.  So, for the past 2 Thursdays, I have headed downstairs around 7 and just let my daughter play in the toy room while I did my thing.

No big deal to her and I get to relax in my jammies at night!

Non-Scale Victory - Kids do NOT equal an excuse!


button

3 comments:

  1. I don't have kids.... what's MY excuse?!?!? lol <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is a great NSV...and as a fellow treadmill-hater I totally understand! Great job!

    ReplyDelete