Thursday, January 30, 2014

Non-Scale Victory # 18

It's link up time!

It wasn't a struggle to pick one this week!

See, this is the thing...I have come down with a cold.   My nose is running like a tap and I just feel tired and crappy!

The old me would have convinced myself that I was too sick to exercise...that I couldn't breath well enough to exert myself.


Yesterday I told myself that if I didn't feel that I could do my walking all at once, then I better just take it in 10 minutes stretches.  That is what I did and still managed to get in over 4 km of exercise.  Now a stomach flu might be a whole different ball game, but it's just a cold!




button

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It's so easy to use a cold as an excuse not to exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I am sick today and have been hemming and hawing about exercise...you inspired me to at least do something, thank you.

    ReplyDelete